Monday, November 22, 2010

The Illness Spreads...

Well, thankfully, Miss Katie is doing 1000% better compared to this time last week. The flu seems to be gone, the runny nose has tapered off, and her good spirits are back at last. But, now I am sick. In bed. With the chills and a massive sinus headache. Turns out, I now have a "very, very, very bad sinus infection". But, this blog isn't about me, so we'll just leave it at that! :)

The good news is that Katie is on the mend, her Grandmother, Aunt and an Uncle are coming to visit in two days for Thanksgiving weekend, and her make-up birthday party is on Saturday. As long as I can get some meds in me, I should be good as new by Thanksgiving Day. And, if not, at least I have family to take care of the munchkin while I eat my turkey dinner in bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment