Monday, January 3, 2011

Molars = No Fun

We spent a good part of Christmas week with Katie not feeling well. Low-grade temperature, runny nose, bad breath, irritable and tired. I was convinced it was teething, but then started to question myself thinking it was possibly something along the lines of a virus. It wasn't until we got home and I felt the corners of two different molars, I realized I was right. I've always heard/read that the worst part of teething is just before the teeth actually make their appearance, so it all made sense.

Well, it's a week later and we are going through the same thing all over again. These molars I guess are going to take a while, given their size. So, tomorrow, I am hoping to load her up on some meds and she starts to feel a bit better. Getting teeth is HARD work.

This is how she spent most of her day...with her Grandmother.

1 comment: