Friday, September 25, 2009

Last Baby Shower Tomorrow!

So far, my Smyrna Baby Shower weekend has been wonderful! I was able to spend the day with 2 of Smyrna Baby's grandmother's, 2 great-aunts and 1 "aunt"! Lunch in the Highlands, catching up on shows at home/relaxing and dinner in the Vinings. Truly a very nice day.

I should be getting some rest, as my last baby shower is tomorrow at Noon! 4 of my dear friends are throwing it for me and I cannot wait...the thought of having all of close friends/family there is getting me more and more excited by the minute!

LOTS of pictures will be taken and LOTS will be posted over the next couple of days!

Goodnight...Smyrna Mama and Smyrna Baby are off to get some beauty rest!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics! I hope that the rain doesn't cause any problems for this weekend's festivities.

    ReplyDelete