Friday, December 4, 2009

Bonding Time

Smyrna Dad, Baby Katie and I have all had a wonderful week. Katie and I have been able to spend tons of time together - around the clock - and it's really paid off. Baby Blues seem to be gone and I literally can't wait to get my hands on the little monkey whenever she wakes up in the morning, or from a nap.

Starting tomorrow, Baby Katie is going to have a string of visitors between friends and family members, as well as neighborhood folks bringing us meals in the evening (how nice is that?!)! This is always challenging for me, as I have to figure out her feeding times well in advance, so that I am hopefully not having to whip out the boob while people are sitting here.

Looking forward to our second full weekend alone as a family...we will be partaking in some Christmas decorating!



PS - 4 years ago yesterday, Smyrna Dad and I got engaged! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment