Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Built-in Babysitters

What a luxury to have family around. I have always heard my friends talk about how nice it is when family comes to visit when you have children, but could never relate...until now. My in-laws came to visit us for the Christmas weekend, and couldn't wait to get their hands on Baby Katie - and keep her for the entire weekend! I was on hand pretty much strictly to feed and change her, and other than that, they took complete control (which was wonderful!).

Smyrna Dad and I were able to get out of the house, visit with friends, exercise and run some errands. I snuck away to the gym 2-3 times by myself, which was fantastic and even just got to enjoy doing stuff around the house while someone tended to the Katie Bug!

Every now and then, however, I would sneak in and get some Katie (and Tungsten) time!

No comments:

Post a Comment