Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lunch Dates and Mani/Pedi

Everyone always told me leading up to Katie's arrival to take any offer of help when it would come up, so that's what I am doing! Smyrna Great Aunt Sandy was so kind to come over yesterday and watch Baby Katie for a few hours, while Smyrna Dad and I had our first lunch date as parents! Things were going so well, that I left the restaurant and headed to the nail salon for a little foot TLC. Honestly, it was heaven!

I didn't want to wait too long to leave Katie with someone else, as the longer I waited, the harder I knew it would be. I was so proud of myself for asking for her to sit with Katie and actually venture out for a few hours (and enjoy the time)!

Katie was so well behaved that the offer to sit again has been made. No question I will be taking her up on the offer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment