Friday, January 8, 2010

A HUGE Milestone!

I can't believe it, but the little munchkin slept from 10-5 last night!! Well, she wasn't really asleep by 10, but she was quiet in her crib, and that is what counts! I woke up at 1, thinking I heard her...turns out I didn't. I woke up at 3:00 and checked the video monitor, expecting to see her stirring...she wasn't. I woke up at 3:45, checked the video monitor to see if she had moved positions...she had (phew). I woke up at 5:00 when it was time for Smyrna Dad to get up for work and about jumped for joy that she was still sleeping...and starting to stir!

So, I guess Babywise was right - one day between 7-9 weeks, they just "all of a sudden", sleep through the night!

I'm not getting my hopes up for a repeat occurence, but am curious as to what she will do tonight!

A little video for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment