Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Short Update

Well, this goes without saying, but I have been terrible about blogging lately. If that wasn't the biggest "DUH" statement ever...Anyway, we have had so much going on that come 9:00 p.m. when I finally get to sit down in front of the computer, all I want to do is check email, tweet and check Facebook before hitting the sack.

Katie turned 7 months this past Saturday (7 month letter to come soon) and she has been just wonderful to be around (not that she ever wasn't). She is becoming SO much fun and I have just been soaking up as much Katie time as I possibly can over the weekend and the little bit of time we have together in the mornings and evenings.

Hopefully things will settle down in the next day or so and I can get back to updating. In the meantime, here is a picture I took this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment