Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Final Night

Tonight marks the end of quite an adventure - 3 months - actually 14 weeks of maternity leave. It's amazing that the last time I exited my office in November, I was pregnant, and tomorrow when I walk through that door, I will be entering in as a new working mother.

The past 3 months have been wonderful. I have had a chance to start to know an amazing baby girl and share in so many adventures with her and Brad.

I'm trying not to get sad, although when I told Katie the story of her first 3 months of life just before bed, I started to cry. It's hard. Tomorrow is going to stink in so many ways, but I am excited to start the next phase/adventure. And, most importantly, I am grateful I have had 3 months off to spend with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment