Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daycare Tomorrow

I can't believe it, but our baby girl is starting daycare tomorrow. I've been trying to remain positive about it and telling myself all day that this is just our "next adventure", but I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous. I know she will be in great hands, but it is such a strange feeling to leave our baby with complete strangers.

The nice thing is that she will be in the complex next to my office, so I can check on her whenever I need to...and, odds are I will pick her up around 3-4 and bring her back to work with me.

Her diaper bag is packed, her bottles are ready and labeled and her clothes are picked out. Now, if we didn't have to contend with DST, we would be all set! It's 8:15 and she should be having her last feeding of the day, but we can tell she thinks it's 7:15ish. So, for one night, we will put her to bed at 10 (which will be 9 according to her body clock), in hopes that we have a good night's sleep before her first big day!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment