Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cold, Growth Spurt and Little Sleep

The poor little munchkin has been contending with a cold for the past 2 weeks! Once I realized she didn't have to go to the hospital and it was as simple as a stuffy nose and a cough, I figured it should run its course. Well, tomorrow will mark 2 weeks and I think its time to head to the doctor. She seems to feel fine, but 2 weeks seems a little long!

We started to notice yesterday that she may also be going through a growth spurt. After 2 bottles, she lost it and made it seem like she was still hungry. In addition, she keeps waking up at odd hours of the night to eat; whereas, before if she woke up, she would just need a pacifier. So, who knows, but all I can say is that I am TIRED this week!

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment