Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling BIG

I know, I know - "just wait" - this is what I have heard countless times when I mention that I am feeling a little "big". But, when you go from having a flat stomach to having a soccer ball belly, you start to feel big - it's only natural - especially when you just happen to look in the mirror and catch a glimpse of your back side. YIKES!

I know it was the fact that I tried to torture myself by putting on pre-pregnancy shorts, but OMG. My butt isn't getting wider (thank you, thank you, thank you), but it's getting bigger. I think I've gone from a small bubble butt to a medium bubble butt - OVERNIGHT! It's bound to happen, and I'm honestly fine with it (it has to happen), but I can't say it makes you feel that great either.

Don't take any of this the wrong way - I am not having self-image issues or even trying to complain. Consider it more of an...observation if you will. Thankfully, I still feel great and I've got a husband that still continues to compliment how I look (thank you, thank you, thank you!)!

Here's a picture from Smryna Baby's trip this past weekend:

1 comment:

  1. I remember exactly the day when pregnant with Finn when I noticed my butt had gotten bigger and it too seemed like it was over night! and it was around the same time as you are! Sadly, it never really went away so I didn't quite have that same moment when pregnant with Riley, LOL! But you look fantastic momma!

    ReplyDelete