Monday, June 22, 2009

Braxton Hicks, Bedding Updates and I'm a sweepstakes winner!

Wow - all sorts of stuff to fill you in on today!

Braxton Hicks:
I didn't mention this yesterday, as I was in my OCD mode over bedding, which I will fill you in on shortly, but Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m., I started to notice a litle bit of cramping. Nothing out of the ordinary - just cramping. Well, I became a litle alarmed when around 5:45 I noticed that I could actually time these so-called "cramps" - they were roughly 3 minutes apart. While I was a little nervous, my gut told me it was more than likely Braxton Hicks. I read they could start in my second trimester. Sure enough, about as quickly as they started, they subsided. PHEW. I guess this is my bodies way of getting ready!

I'm a Winner!
I received an email this afternoon from Graco, letting me know that I won a sweepstakes I entered into a few weeks ago! I remember entering one evening, but naturally didn't think anything would come out of it, but apparently I was wrong! I have won one of three "travel systems" - as shown below!







We discussed choosing the first one (the brown/blue one). The challenge is that the carseat is for up to 32 lbs, and after talking to a couple friends yesterday I would much rather have a smaller infant carseat (easier to handle). But, we'll get it and if worse-comes-to-worse, we will sell it!

Bedding Update:
We actually made a decision today - we have chosen the crib bedding! But, unfortunately for you, I'm not letting you know what we decided on! You will just have to wait and see, but I will go ahead and let you know that it is not either of the ones I presented yesterday! :)

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. dying to know which bedding you picked! I loved that paisley set so now I can't wait to see what you got! you know how I love baby bedding! and i just love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete