Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Hunt for Bedding

I'm on a mission - a big one - and it's all centered around crib bedding. Given that we are not finding out the sex of the baby, I have found it a *wee* big more challenging than I had hoped to find what I want. Of course, the problem being that I don't know what I want!

I would like our colors of the nursery to be green, brown and tan. I have been all over the board in terms of my taste - animal theme (yuck), bedding that really is for a boy, but I tried to convince myself it could work for either, fish theme (yuck), tan bedding (boring), and now I am looking at green and white polka dots. Of course, now the question is whether or not green/white polka dots are too girly or not?!

I did find one set at Babies R Us that I like - it's green/brown paisley with hints of turquoise. Apparently this manufacturer classifies this under "boy bedding", but could it work for unisex bedding?

If anyone has any thoughts, PLEASE leave a comment/email me!



**Please note that I do not want all of the accessories (diaper bag, etc) - only the crib bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment