Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ugly maternity jeans...No More!

Most of you who read this blog know how important it is to find a decent pair of jeans. Pre-pregnancy I stumbled upon a new brand that I fell in love with...It Jeans. They are cute and they won't make you file for bankruptcy if you buy a pair.

Given that I could not squeeze this growing body into those any longer, I was desperate to find a cute pair to wear over the next 5 months.

The resourceful person that I am actually called It Headquarters to find out whether or not they sold maternity jeans or not. Jackpot - they do - in one store in Atlanta!

Tonight I ran in, picked up a pair, tried them on, fell in love, and now cannot wait to put them on!

Thank goodness I do not have to sport the $7 Old Navy jeans any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment