Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh hormones, you have arrived!

Dear Hormones,

You made your first true appearance last night. While I could sit here all day and try to blame another crappy commute home, a long week, fatigue, hunger and 8,000,000 other things, I am going to go ahead and put the blame all on you - you nasty pile of hormones.

If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have gotten ticked off when my husband started laughing when I walked in the door. I probably wouldn't have thought that he was making fun of my growing figure, when he was probably just laughing that he beat me home. I probably wouldn't have broken down and sobbed (while hiding in the bathroom) as though someone had just passed away and not have a clue as to why - twice.

Thankfully, your appearances have been very rare over the past 19.5 weeks. For the record, I would really appreciate it if you would go back to where you came from and leave me (and my poor husband) alone!

Thank you,

Smyrna Pregnant Lady (who is in a very good mood today)

No comments:

Post a Comment