Sunday, June 14, 2009

Movement? Maybe, possibly? Please???

It started a week or so ago - these little flutters in my belly. As most pregnant women will tell you, or as any articles that you read will tell you, most women mistake these so-called "flutters" for gas. It will sound ridiculous if you have never been pregnant before, but hopefully some of you out there know what I am talking about. Flutters could even be compared to feeling like bubbles in your belly.

Most recently, I have felt as though popcorn is periodically popping away. It doesn't happen all the time - just every now and then, and pretty much whenever I am not expecting to feel any movement.

Last Tuesday I was laying in bed with my hand on my belly when the flutters started. I hollered to my husband, and just about the time he walked into the room, I swear I felt a little kick! Now, I don't know if I would have felt it if I didn't have my hand pressed onto my belly, but who knows.

I've waited every day since then to feel more jabs, but nothing so far. Just a few flutters here and there, but not as many as I would like. We get to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday, and I am anxiously counting down the hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment