Monday, October 5, 2009

Going Home Outfit

It hit me last week that picking out a "going home outfit" for Smyrna Baby could be a little difficult, given that we don't know if S.B. is a boy or a girl. I had selected one of the outfits we received as a gift a few weeks ago, but it didn't have much meaning to me. In other words, I thought there could be something more personalized that he/she could wear home.

Suddenly, I had an idea...one that I thought was brilliant.



He/she is Smyrna Baby afterall...right?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Cannot wait to see the going home picture:-) Choosing a going home outfit is such a challenge and I love your creative spin on the whole thing.
    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Wouldn't expect anything less from a marketing gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This makes me laugh thinking if we had done this for "deuce", lol!

    ReplyDelete