I had my 34-week appointment today and learned that Smyrna Baby is still breech. While there is still time for the baby to turn, the goal is to have him/her turn within the next two weeks. Why? Because I will be having an ultrasound two weeks from today - if Smyrna Baby is not head down, then a c-section will be scheduled for 39 weeks.
So, the next two weeks will be spent doing the following:
1. Practicing The Secret - visualizing the baby turning and going head down
2. Practicing Downward Facing Dog
3. Practicing the "Pelvic Tilt" (sounds like a bad dance) - meaning, propping up pillows on the floor or the bed and basically tilt backwards on them.
4. Shining a flashlight closer to my cervix, along with playing music down by my cervix - in hopes Smyrna Baby will go closer to the light and music.
5. Last resort - accupuncture
Let's face it, everything will work out like it's supposed to, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't make some attempt at fixing the problem.