Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Swimming Around

Smyrna Baby is as active as ever. Tonight, after walking the dog (twice in one day), I was wiped out and decided a bath was in order. Well, let me tell you, what entertainment to watch this baby swim around in my belly while I soaked in a warm bath. As I lay here and type, my belly is bouncing all over the place with part me thinking he/she is going to try to bust out!

Based on everything I can tell, Smyrna Baby is still breech. This is despite the fact that last night he/she had the hiccups very low (and this time I could not feel them higher up), and the fact that I swear I got kicked in the ribs last night. I literally shot out of bed not knowing what just hit (or kicked) me, but as it stands right now, it feels like his/her head is right back where it's been for the past several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment