Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dancing, swimming, punching, kicking

I honestly thought this baby was going to dance its way out of my belly earlier this evening. For two solid hours, this baby squirmed, kicked, danced, swam, punched and did who knows what else in utero. I've never seen or felt anything like it, and neither had Smyrna Dad. I tried capturing some of the movements on video, which is below; however the lighting isn't the best. Hopefully you can make out all of the movements (and the bouncing up and down is not me breathing either!).

2 comments:

  1. that was really neat! I bet there is a boy in there... they are so crazy active...get ready... looks like he/she is trying to find a way out of there!!!!
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched you're baby video and that's awsomely wierd! I'm thinking of naming Smyrna Baby Alex which could be Alexandria or Alexander for ALIEN! That is one active kiddo there and I think he/she will keep you and us old grandparents busyyyyyy. I'm looking forward to it. Love you so much, Sundi

    ReplyDelete