Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Last Meal

Well, it's 5:30 in the morning and we'll officially have a baby in less than 8 hours from right now! ACK! I have just finished eating my last solid meal for the next 24 hours, as well as had my last bit of liquids (48 oz of water) for the next several hours. As I was eating, I actually wondered if death row inmates shovel food in as fast as I did when they are sitting down for their last meal. I wanted to eat everything in site, even though my belly was so far distended, and realistically I wasn't even hungry. But, at least Smyrna Baby and myself have been fed - and all by 5:15 a.m, like the doctor ordered!

Time I started eating:


Evidence of the Last Meal:


All done!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! I have been thinking of you all week. I can't wait to get the official text welcoming Baby Smyrna into this world:-) Try to take in these last few hours without the Baby, because you will not remember what life is without her/him after 1:30pm today!

    ReplyDelete