As all of you know, I have loved (almost) every second of being pregnant. Carrying this child with me for 9+ months has been such an incredible experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But, I can now honestly say "I am ready!!!". I am ready to meet this baby girl or boy, hold his/her hand/fingers, kiss him/her and take on this new and incredibly big challenge.
On top of all of those reasons, I have found myself thinking of the other reasons "I am ready" - in no particular order!
1. I will be able to sleep on my right side(baby's head is in the way right now), back or stomach once again.
2. I will be able to wash my face at the bathroom sink without getting water everywhere due to this belly being in the way.
3. A more diverse wardrobe.
4. No more concerns about what the doctors may say when I step on the scale (which, by the way, I gained a whopping 27 lbs this entire pregnancy)!
5. I will be able to walk up and down a flight of stairs without needing an oxygen mask or an asthma inhaler.
6. I will be able to walk the dog at a pace faster than a turtle.
7. Sushi, Wine and Beer.
8. No more parking fees at the doctor's office - I'd love to know how much I have spent in the past 9 months to park there for appointments!
9 I can lay in bed without my belly hitting my husband.
10. I can move onto the next phase in my life! :)