Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Am Ready!

As all of you know, I have loved (almost) every second of being pregnant. Carrying this child with me for 9+ months has been such an incredible experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But, I can now honestly say "I am ready!!!". I am ready to meet this baby girl or boy, hold his/her hand/fingers, kiss him/her and take on this new and incredibly big challenge.

On top of all of those reasons, I have found myself thinking of the other reasons "I am ready" - in no particular order!

1. I will be able to sleep on my right side(baby's head is in the way right now), back or stomach once again.

2. I will be able to wash my face at the bathroom sink without getting water everywhere due to this belly being in the way.

3. A more diverse wardrobe.

4. No more concerns about what the doctors may say when I step on the scale (which, by the way, I gained a whopping 27 lbs this entire pregnancy)!

5. I will be able to walk up and down a flight of stairs without needing an oxygen mask or an asthma inhaler.

6. I will be able to walk the dog at a pace faster than a turtle.

7. Sushi, Wine and Beer.

8. No more parking fees at the doctor's office - I'd love to know how much I have spent in the past 9 months to park there for appointments!

9 I can lay in bed without my belly hitting my husband.

10. I can move onto the next phase in my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha! The parking fees KILL ME! $4 every single visit, you've got to be kidding me! Good luck lady! Soon, soon soon!!!

    ReplyDelete